Labels

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring In The Wind


Hi beauties!!! My birthday has gone and I have to admit that has been a wonderful day with all my beloved around me and I have had lot of fun too. Soon you will see the presents (obviously I will wear them!!!). Today I and Save have some appointments for the blog and finished it we will have a nice long walk with Fiocco. Today I wear a romantic look, on the pink nuances, that I really like. I take the opportunity to leave coats and sweaters in the wardrobe, thanks to the warm sun that shine over the city in these days. I hope you like the look, a kiss and see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao a tutti!!! Ormai il mio compleanno è passato, e devo dire che è stato veramente meraviglioso, ho avuto vicino tutte le persone a cui voglio bene, e mi sono divertita moltissimo. Molto presto vedrete i regali (naturalmente indossati!!!). Oggi io e Save abbiamo alcuni impegni per il blog e poi penso che andremo a fare un giro con Fiocco. Vi propongo un look romantico sui toni del rosa, che mi piace veramente molto. Inoltre in questi giorni splende un sole meraviglioso e fa anche caldo, quindi mi sono liberata per un po' di maglioni e giacche. Spero davvero che il look vi piaccia, un bacio e a domani!!!


















  
DRESS BY RINASCIMENTO
CARDIGAN BY TWIN-SET
BAG BY MIU MIU 
BRACELET BY VALENTINO GARAVANI
VINTAGE EARRINGS BY CHANEL
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 519 ROSE EXUBERANT

19 comments:

  1. love the dress and the booties. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very beautiful and romantic in this pink outfit :)
    Love it !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos and perfect look! http://whattowear-quemepongo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tuoi look sono sempre stupendi! Ma la cosa che mi piace di più, sempre, sono le scarpe:ne hai di "bellissimissime"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimo il vestito, molto femminile.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy bonito el vestido.
    deverdemanzana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fine look ; DD

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mi piace tantissimo questo outfit! :)

    http://elimakeup0005.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ESTAS GUAPISIMA!
    NEW POST!
    http://nabiasecret.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/estampado-etnico.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes! They are a bit similar to the ones we'll show at our next post on thursday. Don´t miss it!! :)

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola bella !!
    Estas preciosa me encanta el look la combinación es perfecta
    Un besazo y feliz día mi niña

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bello questo look giocato su toni caldi e neutri =)
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! I LOVE your look!!! I love your dress, your cardigan, your shoes, your clutch... I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous with this outfit!Your dress is lovely!Hugs

    http://annirm.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Acabo de sentir un tremendo flechazo con tus zapatos !!!! Preciosos.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning as always,my love goes to this gorgeous bracelet of yours.

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your shoes, they´re really stunning!Thank u for visit my blog, I follow u since right now. I would be so glad, if u follow me back ^^ Xoxo from:

    http://sobre-mis-tacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete