Labels

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Balenciaga Shoes


Hi beauties!!! Yesterday I've had so much fun, in the morning I've had some appointments for the blog and in the afternoon I shuffled Save to the hairstylist (he looks so cool), then shopping and we had dinner out (my first time eating japanese!!!). In other words, it has been my ideal day!!! If only all the days would be like that!!! This is the look that I was wearing even if I changed for the more comfortables flats!!! I wanna introduce to you now the newcomers: my lovely Balenciaga shoes!!! Aren't them amazing? I love them!!! I hope you like the look, a kiss and see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao a tutti!!! Ieri mi sono divertita tantissimo perché in mattinata ho avuto alcuni appuntamenti per il sito, nel pomeriggio ho portato Save dal parrucchiere (sta veramente benissimo), ci siamo dedicati allo shopping e infine siamo usciti fuori a cena (per la prima volta nella mia vita sono andata al giapponese!!!). In poche parole ho vissuto la mia giornata ideale!!! Magari fossero tutte così!!! Vi mostro il look che ho indossato, anche se dopo un po' sono passata a delle comode ballerine!!! Comunque vi presento le nuove arrivate: le meravigliose scarpe di Balenciaga!!! Non sono strepitose? Le adoro!!! Spero che il look sia di vostro gradimento, un bacione e a domani!!!



















DRESS BY PESERICO
JACKET BY STRADIVARIUS
BAG BY CHANEL
SHOES BY BALENCIAGA
BRACELET BY VALENTINO GARAVANI
RING thanks to WESTRAGS
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 559 FRENZY

13 comments:

  1. You look stunningin that outfit. So classy!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the shoes !!!!
    Im soooo jealous :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appointments for the blog, shopping and eating out with my best buddy... sounds like the ideal day for me too! :) Love your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nices pics!! so perfect always!!!
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain, i envy, i adore your shoes. Nice pics. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic dress and so jealy over those fab shoes :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics; D

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful dress!

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress!!! I really like your blog, could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow beautiful dress .. you look owsum..
    really great outfit

    ReplyDelete