Labels

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Paris Bonjour


Hi beauties!!! Happy Saturday!!! I couldn't resist more and in this outfit I wear the shoes that Save gave me like Valentine's Day present. He knows my taste and always his presents made me gasp!!! I even wear a pair of gorgeous Cheap Monday jeans bought on SOJEANS that perfectly match with the shoes. Something else that I started loving at a glance? The Parfois ring bought on WESTRAGS!!! I really recommend you this website that sells amazing things of thousand brands!!! If you love rings like me you'll be astound!!! I hope that you like the result!!! A kiss and see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao ragazzi!!! Buon Sabato!!! Non ho resistito per molto e in questo outfit ho indossato le scarpe di Miu Miu che mi ha regalato Save per S.Valentino. Lui conosce perfettamente i miei gusti e mi fa sempre dei regali che mi lasciano senza fiato!!! Indosso anche dei meravigliosi jeans di Cheap Monday presi su SOJEANS, che stanno benissimo con le scarpe. Un'altra cosa che ho amato al primo sguardo? L'anello di Parfois preso su WESTRAGS!!! Vi consiglio questo sito in quanto potete trovarci davvero tantissime cose di tutte le marche!!! Se amate gli anelli come me resterete veramente meravigliate!!! Spero davvero che il look vi piaccia!!! Un bacio e a domani!!!






















BLAZER BY FAIRLY
JEANS BY CHEAP MONDAY thanks to SOJEANS
BAG BY PRADA
SUNGLASSES BY MIU MIU
RING BY PARFOIS thanks to WESTRAGS
SHOES BY MIU MIU
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 219 BLACK SATIN

7 comments:

  1. Le scarpe sono proprio belle. A me piace molto anche il tuo blazer. Stai molto bene.
    Baci.

    Valeria.
    International Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are amazing. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY PUMPS!!
    NEW POST!
    http://nabiasecret.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look! love your bag
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic article. keep it up!

    Also visit my weblog: Royal Sofa France

    ReplyDelete