Labels

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Mom's Belt


Hi beauties!!! Yesterday has been a busy day, but luckily Fiocco surgery has been a success and now it's convalescence time. In the pictures I wear a look that I love, not for the outfit, but for the belt that was my mom's one!!! It's a rather ruined, but wearing it has been a real delight for me!!! It's a real "family" vintage piece!!! I really hope that you like the look, a kiss and see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao ragazzi!!! La giornata di ieri è stata veramente piena, ma per fortuna l'operazione di Fiocco è andata bene, e ora comincia la sua convalescenza. Oggi vi propongo un look che mi piace molto non tanto per l'outfit in sé, ma per la cintura che indosso, che era di mia mamma!!! Come potete vedere è abbastanza rovinata, ma per me indossarla è stata veramente una gioia!!! Si tratta di un pezzo vintage "di famiglia"!!! Spero davvero che il look vi piaccia, un bacio e a domani!!!


















CARDIGAN BY ZARA
COAT BY PINKO
BRACELET BY VALENTINO GARAVANI
SUNGLASSES BY GUCCI
BAG BY PRADA
VINTAGE BELT BY DOLCE & GABBANA
SHOES BY DOLCE & GABBANA
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 587 ROUGE CARAT

15 comments:

  1. Love your look, perfect always!! Nice pics!!
    kisses and have nice day
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool bag ;))

    i invite to me


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sempre molto carini i tuoi outfit.

    Valeria. http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it/2013/02/international-giveaway-share-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, nice boots!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with ur bag and booties :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. elegante come sempre!! Sul mio blog trovi un nuovo outfit se ti va passa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love love this bag!!

    http://strawberrypoisonn.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you look really pretty with the soft colour of this dress. Love your booties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molto bello!!Il cappotto mi piace un sacco!!Molto bella la cintura vintage :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. You look beautiful in your outfits and pictures.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Cool Tuesday'.

    Hope you had a great long weekend.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful!!! I love your blog! I follow :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Melissa! Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Great look, I love your bag and your coat, so nice! I follow you! Follow each other?? I hope this!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete