Labels

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Queen's Coat


Hi beauties!!! Today I am really happy because it's still sunny (even if cold) and it helps me to be in a good mood. The look that I wear in the pictures is the one that I have used yesterday for a really important appointment for the blog. Surely you will notice that the protagonist of the whole outfit is the faux fur coat, an amazing gift from QUEEN'S WARDROBE, that you can find here. It has been love at first sight for me, I deeply love it!!! It's marvelous!!! I match it with my website t-shirt and Save's Brooksfield shirt and I adored the result. I hope you like it too, a kiss and see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao ragazzi!!! Oggi sono veramente contenta perché continuano le belle giornate di sole (nonostante faccia ancora freddo), e il mio umore ne trae molto vantaggio. Oggi vi propongo questo look che ho adottato per un appuntamento importante che riguarda il blog. Noterete sicuramente che il protagonista è questo bellissimo pellicciotto che ho ricevuto da QUEEN'S WARDROBE, e che potete trovare qui. Per me è stato amore al primo sguardo, lo trovo veramente stupendo!!! Ho deciso di indossarlo con la maglietta del sito e una camicia di Brooksfield di Save, e ho adorato subito il risultato. Spero veramente che piaccia anche a voi, un bacio e a domani!!!



















COAT thanks to QUEEN'S WARDROBE
SHIRT BY BROOKSFIELD
TROUSERS BY GUESS
LOAFERS BY ZARA
BAG BY PRADA
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 519 ROSE EXUBERANT

20 comments:

  1. fine look ; DDD


    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So wonderfull bag!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai ragione piace molto anche a me.ma mi piace anche la camicia azzurra cn quella maglia.insomma mi piace tutto:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola preciosa, acabo de descubrir tu blog y me parece un look perfecto, me encanta el outfit!

    Entra en mi blog y participa en el sorteo, puedes ganar unas gafas gratis!

    Un beso desde Stylish love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic! I love the coat! <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concordo con Effe, non cambierei nulla di questo look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Il tuo outfit mi piace un sacco. Però ad essere sincera non amo particolarmente le pellicce.
    Baci.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look GORGEOUS! <3 <3 <3 that coat!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sunglassess your bag and your smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta el chaleco !




    http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatiful bag and shoes :)
    Kisses
    BY laly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Il tuo style mi piace moltissimo!!Cosa ti pare se ci seguiamo?Bacio
    http://tastingmoments.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coat is gorgeous! You look pretty!

    ♥ http://annirm.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style dear!!! u look gorgeous!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous ! :)

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    www.sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so fabulous. That coat is simply stunning and I love your Prada bag.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  17. Una sonrrisa hace que un look siempre queden bein!! Me gusta! :)

    ReplyDelete