Labels

Friday, February 8, 2013

Comfy Flared Jeans


Hi beauties!!! How are you? Today I wanna show you this outfit that is really basic and comfy, with the new Marella flared jeans. Yes, I have betrayed my beloved skinny, but this time it worth. Yesterday I even realized that soon will be Valentine's Day and I have no idea for Save's present!!! Do you? Please help me!!! Advices are more than welcome!!! I hope that you like today look!!! See you tomorrow!!!

Ciao ragazzi!!! Come va? Oggi vi voglio mostrare questo outfit veramente molto semplice e comodo, con i nuovi jeans a zampa di Marella. Ebbene sì ho tradito i miei adorati skinny, ma devo dire che stavolta ne è valsa la pena. Inoltre ieri mi sono resa conto che manca pochissimo a San Valentino e io ancora non ho la minima idea di che regalo fare a Save. Voi avete già scelto? Accetto suggerimenti!!! Spero davvero che il look di oggi vi piaccia e vi aspetto domani!!!



















TOP BY GUESS
CARDIGAN BY PINKO
JEANS BY MARELLA
BAG BY GIVENCHY
PINK BRACELET BY VALENTINO GARAVANI
BLACK BRACELET BY BALENCIAGA
VINTAGE EARRINGS BY CHANEL
SHOES BY VALENTINO GARAVANI
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 519 ROSE EXUBERANT

10 comments:

  1. Lovely bag and shoes!:)
    Come and visit me!I'll wait for you!
    http://lalloslndingfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. genial me encanta todo el cardigan, la pulsera, el top rosa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta todo la chaqueta, el top rosa, la pulsera, todo el look genial

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sandali a zeppa li vedo un pò esagerati per questa stagione...meglio uno stivaletto chiuso, sempre a zeppa però!!! Il jeans flare (non flair/flaired, ma flare/flared) lo preferisco un pò più lungo, slancia di più, il colore è perfetto!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty bag ;DDD


    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit,your jeans are stunning!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit as always! An idea for Save's present is to print a T'shirt with a moto that you like, it could be a funny one, the badge of Batman or Superman, or you can choose anything you find interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect combination for this look. I loved the sandal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely jeans and shoes!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/happy-friday.html

    ReplyDelete