Labels

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Homage to Brigitte


Hi beauties!!! How are you today? I wanna show you a look that is even an homage to a woman that   for me is one of the most beautiful ever, the marvelous BB!!! As soon as I've seen this t-shirt in a shop in Tenerife I decided that it should me mine!!! Isn't it cool? I decided to match it with palazzo trousers really long that help to slender!!! Fiocco finally is getting better and we can say that is out of danger, luckily!!! I hope you like the look and see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao a tutti!!! Come state oggi? Vi voglio proporre un look che è anche un omaggio a una delle donne che io considero tra le più belle che si siano mai viste, la stupenda BB!!! Appena ho visto questa maglia in un negozietto a Tenerife non ho potuto fare a meno di comprarla!!! Non è bellissima? Ho deciso di abbinarvi dei pantaloni a palazzo veramente lunghissimi, slanciano tantissimo!!! Fiocco finalmente sta bene e lo possiamo dichiarare fuori pericolo, per fortuna!!! Spero che questo look vi piaccia e vi aspetto domani!!!
















CARDIGAN BY H&M
TROUSERS BY MAX MARA
BAG BY LOUIS VUITTON
SUNGLASSES BY CHANEL 
VINTAGE BRACELET
SHOES BY MIU MIU
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 587 ROUGE CARAT

15 comments:

  1. Molto carina questa maglietta. Mi piacciono molto anche i pantaloni.

    Valeria. http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it/2013/02/international-giveaway-share-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your T-shirt print, and the total-look is great!
    By the way thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    \Would you like to follow each other as well?
    Let me know, dear!

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. magic bag ;0)


    i invite to me too


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice association of colours :)
    I likethe pants wich is awesome and the shoes looks great too, that's too bag we can't see them more !
    And of course : I like Brigitte Bardot <3

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimo outfit, mi piacciono molto i pantaloni palazzo!
    Sono contenta per Fiocco e in bocca al lupo!
    Baci
    Cristina

    www.1000waystobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´ve just known your blog!you´re so stylish!!
    http://elblogdebegovape.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic and elegant, love everything about your outfit. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. bueno! como me gusta tu look, vas super chic, los pantalones, ademas de elegantes, son una pasada y la pulserita de ¿delfines? tambien. un beso grande, chulisima camiseta , x cierto
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... bellissimi pantaloni...look davvero chic...mi piace moltissimo...
    kiss e buona giornata
    vendy

    NEW POST!!!
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. bellissimo insieme !! stai molto bene
    con i pantaloni di questo modello !
    Milca
    new post passa se ti va
    www.milcaway.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. che bella ma maglia, mi piace molto come l'hai abinata!
    IleRobyBijoux
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carinissimo il tuo blog :D ti seguo tramite google plus, ti va di ricambiare iscrivendoti al mio blog :-*
    http://themakeupworldofalittlefairy.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful :)
    I love the pants and that shirt :)
    I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)
    Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing bog :)
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla <3

    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Molto bello il blog! Io ho appena creato il mio..se ti va di passare a dare un'occhiata questo è l'indirizzo

    www.lovelivelaughwithstyle.blogspot.com.es

    un bacione e complimenti!

    ReplyDelete