Labels

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Like A Bird


Hi beauties!!! This morning I have a meeting for the blog and I am so excited!!! Soon you will see the results of this appointment!!! In the meantime I show you a casual look with a cute shirt that I've bought during Zara clearance sale. I think it's springy and happy. Don't worry if in some of the pictures I look like sick, I am not, I was just trying to act the birds on the shirt!!! Forgive me if you can!!! I hope you like the look, see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao ragazzi!!! Stamattina ho un appuntamento che riguarda il blog e sono molto emozionata!!! Presto vedrete i risultati di questo incontro!!! Nel frattempo vi propongo un look molto semplice con una camicia carinissima che ho preso in svendita da Zara. La trovo molto primaverile e allegra. Non preoccupatevi se in alcune foto assumo delle strane posizioni, non mi sento male, ma cerco di imitare gli uccellini della maglietta!!! Perdonatemi se potete!!! Spero che questo look vi piaccia, a domani!!!

















SHIRT BY ZARA
COAT BY STORETS
JEANS BY LIU-JO
FLATS BY JIMMY CHOO
BAG BY GIVENCHY
BRACELET BY BALENCIAGA
SUNGLASSES BY RAY-BAN
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 587 ROUGE CARAT

10 comments:

  1. pretty :**

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. la camicia è carinissima, e le tue foto mettono sempre tanta allegria!
    buona giornata cara.
    baci
    IleRobyBijoux
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. sei sempre così perfetta !!! Bella bella ! New POST anche oggi :-P Buona giornata ! ♥
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovely your look , :)

    missladystark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che carina la camicia!
    Baci.

    Valeria. http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it/2013/02/international-giveaway-share-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blouse :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain, i like your outfits. I like your coat. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el look y la camisa es preciosa ;)
    Besos
    by LALY

    ReplyDelete