Labels

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

80's Inspired


Hi beauties!!! Like you already know I love to play with the clothes and I adore vintage inspired looks!!! Even if usually I prefer the 70's and the 50's today I let me be inspired by the 80's. I have to admit that I do not really love the fashion of that period, but I think that I reached a good result. The piece of resistance is obviously the blazer by Roberto Cavalli, that I match with a shocking colored shoes coordinate with the dress, final touch the lovely 4you4ever Design earrings that I thought perfect for this look since the first sight. Yesterday I had a wonderful day with an important appointment that will give a powerful change to the blog, soon you will see what I am talking about. I have even been to the hairstylist, I just had a small cut. I wish you a wonderful day, a kiss and see you tomorrow.

Ciao a tutti!!! Come sapete amo tantissimo giocare con la moda e adoro i look d'ispirazione vintage!!! Anche se normalmente prediligo gli anni '70 e '50 stavolta ho voluto sperimentare con un look decisamente anni '80. Devo dire che non amo particolarmente la moda del periodo, ma alla fine credo di aver ottenuto un buon risultato. Il "pezzo forte" del look è sicuramente il blazer di Roberto Cavalli, abbinato a un vestitino e a scarpe decisamente colorati, come gli accessori, a partire dai meravigliosi orecchini di 4you4ever Design, che ho amato subito e ho trovato adattissimi a questo outfit. Per il resto ieri ho avuto una bellissima giornata e un appuntamento importante per dare una svolta al blog, presto ne vedrete i risultati. Sono andata anche dal parrucchiere, ma ho solo tagliato un po' i capelli. Spero che oggi sia per tutti voi una giornata meravigliosa, un bacio e a domani.




















DRESS BY GUESS
BLAZER BY ROBERTO CAVALLI
BAG BY JIMMY CHOO
EARRINGS BY 4YOU 4EVER DESIGN
SHOES BY ZARA
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 519 ROSE EXUBERANT

15 comments:

  1. fine hair; ]]

    i invite to me too// new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Estas guapisima amor!

    http://nabiasecret.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/estampado-etnico.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto particolare questo look. Mi piacciono molto le scarpe, il colore è molto bello.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy guapa! los zapatos son chulísimos! besotes

    http://yluegoestacris.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta tu chaqueta combinada con ese color!
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours look great on you!

    www.mysweetclosetbympm.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look!!!

    xoxo


    http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! xoxo

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuanto color, me gusta!! las sandalias son una preciosidad

    besitos desde http://contaconesenlaciudad.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wapisima!! me encanta la combinacion!! sandalias y vestido preciosos y con la chaqueta quedan genial!
    besos
    EL ARMARIO DE UNA SHOPADDICT BY PATRIORO
    http://patrioro.blogspot.com.es/


    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit so much! Those shoes are stunning,and I love your RC blazer ,too. Good job ! :)

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encanta la ropa inspirade en los años 80.
    Me parece muy divertida.
    Besos..

    ReplyDelete