Labels

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Red Coat


Hi beauties!!! I took a break from showing you the outfits I wore in Milan and I show you the look that I chose yesterday for lunch out with Save and going to reserve the car. We found out a japanese restaurant that is delicious and every time we can we "wind up" there!!! We are so excited for the car, it's really beautiful, and I can't wait for the delivery day so I can show it to you!!! For the rest I am preparing myself for Easter, you will ask me how you can prepare yourself for Easter. Simple: eating as much as you can!!! So I won't be unprepared for the pigouts. Last night I even din out with my sister, we've been in a really nice place and we ate great!!!
I hope you like the outfit, see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao bellezze!!! Ho fatto una pausa dal mostrarvi i miei look milanesi e vi faccio vedere l'outfit che ho scelto ieri per uscire a pranzo con Save e poi andare a prenotare la macchina. Abbiamo trovato un ristorante giapponese che è veramente la fine del mondo, e appena possiamo ci "capitiamo"!!! Per la macchina siamo super emozionati, è veramente bellissima, non vedo l'ora che arrivi per farvela vedere!!! Per il resto in questi giorni mi sto preparando a Pasqua, voi vi chiederete come ci si prepara a Pasqua. Semplice: mangiando a più non posso!!! Così i vari pranzi delle feste non mi coglieranno impreparata. Ieri sera inoltre sono uscita con mia sorella, siamo andate in un locale veramente bellissimo e abbiamo mangiato egregiamente!!!
Spero che questo outfit vi piaccia, a domani!!!













BLOUSE BY ROBERTO CAVALLI
JEANS BY TWIN SET
SHOES BY DOLCE & GABBANA
COAT BY FAIRLY
BAG BY MIU MIU
BLACK BRACELET BY BALENCIAGA
PINK STUDDED BRACELET BY BALENCIAGA
BRACELET BY MIU MIU

11 comments:

  1. So chic, you look amazing in red:) Great pictures as well! Followed you on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look :)

    follow each other? tell me please when you first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this post! Red coats are my absolute favorite! They add so much color to an outfit that I think looks amazing on everyone! I just found your blog and I LOVE it! Your fashion sense is KILLER and you are an all around beautiful person!

    XOXO,
    Rae

    lillyraebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and classy. Love the floral shirt.
    http://sunshinesparkle1.blogspot.com
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunshinesparkle/353363021435486?ref=hl
    If you don't mind, please support our page and share it on fb. We are girls who love fashion
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Macedonian-Stylebook/528758177167497


    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your red coat and you have a great style

    What do you think about following each other with bloglovin? Let me know I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your shoes and your Jacket! :)
    Great Outfit!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: Happy Easter. Nice pictures. Red is my color. To you the red color also looks great on you. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit, Ilike so much this heans , I want one but I can find ;(

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Egregiamente ma troppo da martedì stradieta....

    ReplyDelete