Labels

Monday, March 25, 2013

Tee & Shorts


Hi beauties!!! I wish you a good start of the week!!! Today I leave to Milan, I really can't wait for it now, fast breakfast and go!!! I can already image how thrilling will be enjoying all that events and live sink into the fashion world, that I love so much!!! I wanna talk to you again about Sense Privè because it's a brand that I really like, their tees are snarky and super cool. Since when I've known it I need it!!! Even the tee that I wear in these pictures it's part of their collection, and I think it's amazing!!! What do you think about it? See you tomorrow, kisses!!!

Ciao bellezze!!! Buon inizio di settimana!!! Oggi parto per Milano, non ne vedo veramente l'ora, colazione veloce e scappo!!! Già mi immagino come sarà emozionante assistere a tutti quegli eventi e vivere a pieno ritmo immersa nel mondo della moda, che tanto amo!!! Ne approfitto per parlarvi ancora una volta di Sense Privè, un marchio che adoro, che produce magliette irriverenti e super fashion. Da quando l'ho scoperto non posso più farne a meno!!! Anche quella che indosso in queste foto fa parte della loro collezione, e semplicemente la trovo fantastica!!! Voi che cosa ne pensate? Vi aspetto domani, kisses!!!













T-SHIRT BY Sense Privè
SHIRT BY ERMANNO SCERVINO
SHORTS BY ZARA
SHOES BY JIMMY CHOO
BAG BY CHRISTIAN DIOR
SUNGLASSES BY RAY BAN

6 comments:

  1. so simple, chic and stunning! you look amazing.
    keepin touch

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute style!!;0)


    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag!

    xoxo


    http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect short :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro questo abbinamento con la camicia in jeans!!! Bellissimo!!
    kiss, THESPARKLINGCINNAMON

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG: Blogger Event - O'Right Haircare Sono curiosa di sapere cosa ne pensi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am embarrassed to say I have been wearing these shorts for 7 years. They are comfortable beyond belief, wash and dry great, wear like no other, lots of pockets if you need them. Wonderful, I own all colors. I plan to order barely there shorts

    ReplyDelete