Labels

Friday, March 29, 2013

Kenzo Sweatshirt


Hi beauties!!! How do you wear when you have to travel? For me the most important thing is to be comfortable, but even to feel fashion!!! That's why I chose this look for the trip to Milan and to lunch out just arrived (we were starving and we run into Burger King when we saw it!!!) I think that this Kenzo Limited Edition sweatshirt is amazing, I started adoring it at a glance, and it's even so comfy!!! You can even see that I was really tired, after few minutes I had to change the outfit for going to an event. I learnt something? Obviously yes: never have appointments the day same day of your arrive in a city!!! Today we will go to pay the car, even if the delivery date it's half of May (uff!!!). I hope you like the look, see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao ragazze!!! Come vi vestite quando siete in viaggio? Per me è fondamentale essere comoda, ma anche sentirmi comunque fashion!!! Per questo ho adottato questo look per partire per Milano e per andare a pranzo appena arrivati (eravamo affamati e ci siamo precipitati appena abbiamo visto Burger King!!!). Penso che questa felpa di Kenzo Limited Edition sia veramente meravigliosa, l'ho adorata dal primo istante, è inoltre è veramente comodissima!!! Noterete anche che ero veramente stanchissima, pensate che poco dopo mi sono cambiata per andare ad un evento. Ne ho tratto insegnamento? Ovviamente sì: mai prendere appuntamenti il giorno stesso in cui si arriva in una città!!! Oggi andiamo a pagare la macchina, anche se arriverà a metà Maggio (uff!!!). Spero che il look vi piaccia, a domani!!!













SWEATSHIRT BY KENZO
JEANS BY TWIN-SET
SHOES BY CONVERSE
COAT BY STORETS
BAG BY GIVENCHY 

3 comments:

  1. cute!! ;0)



    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is awesome :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sweater! I'm a Converse maniac,so A+ for this outfit! :))

    Have a great weekend,
    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete