Labels

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Outfit & Cinzia Rocca Showroom


Hi beauties!!! How have been your Easter holidays? I think I gained 10 kilos at least!!! I ate so much, but since today I've to start a hard diet!!! Today I show you my second outfit in Milan, I wore it for visiting Cinzia Rocca show-room, going to say hi to my friend Pietro and have a look to the last trend from his show-room. I hope you like it, see you tomorrow!!!

Ciao a tutti!!! Come sono andate le feste pasquali? Io penso di essere ingrassata di circa una decina di chili almeno!!! Ho mangiato veramente tantissimo, ma da oggi inizia la dieta obbligata!!! Oggi vi mostro l'outfit del mio secondo giorno a Milano, quando sono andata a visitare lo show-room di Cinzia Rocca e sono passata a salutare il mio amico Pietro, e ho dato un'occhiata alle ultime novità del suo show-room. Spero che il look vi piaccia, a domani!!!



















COAT BY FAIRLY
TROUSERS BY TWIN-SET
SHOES BY MIU MIU
BAG BY GIVENCHY
BRACELET BY VALENTINO GARAVANI
WATCH BY ROLEX
VINTAGE EARRINGS BY CHANEL

13 comments:

  1. fine bag ;-))


    new post !!!!

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in red!!!

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenos dias!!!
    Me encanta el look la combinación es perfecta , me he enamorado de las sandalias que elegante vas me gusta mucho este outfit :))) un besazo guapa y feliz día
    http://gloritalabel.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me piace molto il tuo look e il tuo stilo. Anche tu Io oggi inizio dieta. Saluti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain, IT is very hard to diet. I advice you to do sports. I like your coat and your bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! both of u look so chic! love your coat!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! First of all,I love your outfit,red colour really suits you!
    Second of all,you chose the perfect scenery! Wonderful photos!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Business wowan time !
    Your boyfriend is as awesome as you are :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor. Email us at tripanista@gmail.com for details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shoes! <3

    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete