Labels

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Polka Dot Shirt


Good morning beauties!!! Are you survived to this saturday sales shopping? I and Save have been to Zara yesterday, has been amazing and so funny, I was walking around in the shop choosing the clothes and Save was following me half-buried by the ones that I like. I bought some pretty things that I will show you soon!!! We had dinner in a nice restaurant near the shop because we were exhausted. Zara shop was so crowded!!! In the end I am satisfied because I bought all what I kept an eye on in the days before!!! What about you? Did you buy something cool?! Today I just want to relax and tonight movie at home (there is The Lord Of The Ring on TV and I am a super fan!!!). Girls, have a relaxing day too and have fun!!! A kiss and see you tomorrow!!!

Buona domenica ragazze!!! Siete sopravvissute al sabato di fuoco dei saldi? Io ieri pomeriggio sono andata con Save da Zara, è stato fantastico perché io giravo e lui mi seguiva carico di roba. Ho trovato delle cose carinissime, che in questi giorni vi farò vedere!!! Poi ci siamo fermati fuori a cena per riposarci un po' visto che eravamo abbastanza stanchi. C'era veramente tantissima gente!!! Ad ogni modo mi sono portata a casa quello che avevo adocchiato!!! E voi, come è andata? Avete trovato qualcosa di bello?! Oggi sarà una giornata all'insegna del relax e stasera un bel film (trasmettono in tv Il Signore degli Anelli, sono una vera appassionata!!!). Mi raccomando oggi rilassatevi e divertitevi!!! Un bacio e a domani!!!



















SHIRT BY BERSHKA
PULLOVER BY LIU-JO
SKIRT BY ZARA
FLATS BY JIMMY CHOO
BAG BY CHANEL 
RING BY MISS SELFRIDGE
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 587 ROUGE CARAT

18 comments:

  1. This outfit is lovely!!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that skirt !

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is totally amazing! Love your style<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo outfit! :)
    Adoro la tua borsa :D

    http://elimakeup0005.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Davvero molto carino questo outfit!!
    http://onlineonlove.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the whole look darling!

    http://therubberdoll.com/sunday/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your looks are really nice, chic and elegant!
    Good luck and Happy New Year!
    Soon

    http://www.marcelline-fashiondiary.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful, dear! Love your outfit. Those polka dots give it such a chic cuteness, love the touch! :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog ;)

    kiss*

    www.preciosidartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: I love polka dots skirt and shirt. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt - shirt combo. Would you like to follow me? XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so great!♥ the skirt is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your coatigan so cute! It looks so comfy too! Need me one of those!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this!!! That polka shirt is amazing and I also love your skirt!!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my stars, you look great! I love that your skirt is cloth and leather, the mixed textures are great. And I adore the ombre effect on your hair, so chic! Following your blog now :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, I love your shirt and your bag is a dream :)

    ReplyDelete