Labels

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vintage Mix























Hi all!!!Today I wanna show you a look that bridge the 70's and the 80's and that, wearing it, made me feel so good. I really do not why, but I think it is a so charming look. The outfit was made by pale colors so, before going out, I decided to make it brighter adding golden accessories. I love when the look gain a vintage touch, I think it's so glamorous.
What do you think? I will wait for your comments, critiques and suggestions. I hope a great day to all of you, with lot of fun and good news. Kiss Kiss Kiss.

Ciao a tutti!!!Oggi vi propongo questo look a cavallo tra gli anni '70 e '80 che mi piace tantissimo. Non so perché ma penso abbia un certo fascino. Siccome l'outfit era tutto di colori abbastanza pallidi, ho deciso di abbinarvi accessori dorati per farlo un po' bright. Amo quando i look acquistano un effetto vintage, li trovo veramente affascinanti.
Voi cosa ne pensate? Aspetto commenti, critiche e suggerimenti. Spero proprio che oggi passiate una giornata all'insegna del divertimento e piena di sorprese. Baci Baci Baci.


SHIRT BY TWIN SET
SKIRT BY ZARA
FLATS BY COOLWAY
BRACELET BY JUICY COUTURE
RING BOUGHT IN A SMALL SHOP IN RETHYMNO, GREECE
NAIL POLISH BY CHANEL, 637 MALICE
LIPSTICK BY YVES SAINT LAURENT, 203 ROUGE PUR COUTURE



6 comments: